Sony Xperia Z1 is one of the most powerful mobile devices. It packs a quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. It works flawlessly with monstrous speed. You can swipe through menus smoothly and free of lag, apps can load quickly without delay and you can enjoy speedy browsing with Chrome. Games are handled very well and it will bring you more joy. Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system is installed in this phone, but it can be upgraded to v4.4 (KitKat). It provides 16 GB of internal storage to accommodate your files. You can still use external memory card to expand the storage capacity.
The outer look of the Xperia Z1 is also impressive. It boasts a huge 5.0” display with a high resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (441 ppi pixel density). It looks incredibly sharp and has good viewing angles. Operating the phone will be much easier with the support of a very responsive touchscreen, especially if it’s also equipped with multitouch (up to 10 fingers). There are some features that support the display, including shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass, Triluminos display technology, X-Reality Engine and Accelerometer. The Z1 is dust proof and water resistant. It allows you to take pictures underwater. It is claimed that the phone can survive submersion at a depth of 1 meter for about 30 minutes.
A brilliant 20.7 MP is embedded on the back of the phone. It features autofocus, 1/2.3” sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, panorama, and HD video recording capability with video stabilization. You can also find a secondary 2 MP camera on the front panel. It can be used for video calling.
- 4G network support
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go; and NFC.
- Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Compass
- Instant Messaging, Push Email, HTML5
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- ANT+ support
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial
Dimensions: 144 x 74 x 8.5 mm (5.67 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
To perform a factory data reset
To avoid permanent damage to your device, do not restart your device while a reset procedure is underway.
- Before you start, make sure to back up any important data that is saved on the internal memory of your device to a memory card or other non-internal memory.
- From your Home screen, tap Menu.
- Find and tap Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- To delete information, such as pictures and music, from your internal storage, mark the Erase internal storage checkbox.
- Tap Reset phone.
- To confirm, tap Erase everything.