Huawei Mate 30 Specifications and Features
Huawei Mate 30 looks quite attractive with its sleek and slim design. It boasts a huge 6.62” OLED display dominating the front panel (87.9% screen-to-body ratio). The bezel is so thin that the display looks even bigger. The phone has solid construction and the aluminum frame is a nice touch to make it feels premium. The display has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels (389 ppi density). The details and sharpness are quite satisfying so you can expect great viewing experience. Another good thing is it is equipped with dust and splash protection feature .
There are two version of Huawei Mate 30, single SIM (Nano-SIM) and Hybrid Dual SIM, that you can choose according to your need. It runs Android 10 operating system and EMUI 10. For the performance, Huawei Mate 30 relies on Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55) Kirin 990 processor that works together with Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and 6 / 8 GB of RAM. The phone provides plenty of space to store your files as it comes with 128 GB of internal memory. You can even add extra storage if you have hybrid dual SIM version (supports Nano Memory up to 256GB). Huawei Mate 30 is a perfect device to boost your productivity as it has long battery life. With a non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery under the hood, you can easily survive through the day.
Other features in Huawei Mate 30:
– Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
– Fast battery charging 40W; Fast wireless charging 27W; Power bank/Reverse wireless charging
– Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, optical fingerprint sensor (under display), Face ID
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
– Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
– USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Huawei Mate 30 Camera
Those who love smartphone with outstanding camera performance need to put Huawei Mate 30 into their list. Its camera department will instantly amaze you. You can find triple camera in the back of the phone which consists of 40 MP (f/1.8, 27mm/ wide, 1/1.54″, PDAF, Laser AF), 8 MP (f/2.4, 80mm /telephoto, 1/4″, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 3x optical zoom) and 16 MP camera (f/2.2, 17mm /ultrawide). There are also other supporting features like Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and video recording capability (2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps). For the secondary camera, it has 24 MP (f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.9µm) and 3D TOF camera on the front panel.
Dimensions: 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm (6.33 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
Huawei Mate 30 Hard Reset Instructions
Before performing hard reset or factory reset on Huawei Mate 30, backup your data by using Backup and Restore feature.
1. Go to Settings menu.
2. Choose General Management.
3. Tap Reset menu and select Factory Data Reset.
4. Tap Reset Device. You might need to enter your password or pin.