Samsung LA32D400 Series 4 is an LCD TV with 32″ screen. It offers amazing visuals and a lot of interesting features. The picture looks great in 720p resolution. It also has good level of detail and clarity. With the Wide Color Enhancer, the colors are brought to life. You can also enjoy smoothness in fast action with the support of Clear Motion Rate technology. If you have major concern to the details, you might like the Mega Dynamic Contrast. It adjusts the LCD backlight for every frame and you can see the depths of every color. Not just focusing on the visuals, the LA32D400 Series 4 also enhances the sound quality through its SRS TruSurround HD audio system.
The LA32D400 has two HDMI ports, which is enough for both a Blu-ray disc player and a gaming console. The ConnectShare technology allows you to share contents from your digital camera. Other features that you can find are Auto Channel Search, TeleText (TTXT), OSD Languages, Auto Volume Leveler, Auto Power Off, Clock and On/Off Timer, Sleep Timer, Games Mode, Built-in tuner, DNIe Picture Engine, Down Firing + Full Range Speaker, and Anynet. Samsung LA32D400 Series 4 LCD TV is also equipped with USB port, PC In, RF In, Headphone support, PC Audio In, DVI Audio In, Component In (Y/Pb/Pr), Composite In (AV), TM940 remote control and Vesa Wall Mount Support.
Dimension: 784.4 × 565.6 × 251.7mm Size with Stand
Weight: 11.9kg Package Weight
When the TV is initially powered on, a sequence of on-screen prompts will assist in configuring basic settings. Press the POWER button. Plug & Play is available only when the Input source is set to TV.
- Selecting a language: Press the ▲ or ▼ button, then press the ENTER button. Select the desired OSD (On Screen Display) language.
- Selecting Store Demo or Home Use: Press the ◄ or ► button, then press the ENTER button.
- Select the Home Use mode. Store Demo Mode is for retail environments.
- Return the unit’s settings from Store Demo to Home Use (standard): Press the volume button on the TV. When the OSD volume is displayed, press and hold MENU for 5 sec.
- Selecting an area: Press the ▲ or ▼ button, then press the ENTER Select the appropriate area.
- Selecting a channel: Press the ENTER button, then the channel search will start automatically. For more information, refer to Channel → Auto Store. (P. 10). Press the ENTER button at any time to interrupt the memorization process.
- Setting the clock: Press the ◄ or ► button to select Month, Day, Year, Hour, Minute or am/pm. Set these by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button.
Download Samsung LA32D400 Series 4 LCD TV User Manual
Spustil na tomto TV playstation 4 pro
How can use pen drive in this tv for showing vedio. Please provide idea.