With a huge 5.7″ Super AMOLED display and a high resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (386 ppi pixel density), Samsung Galaxy Note 3 looks very attractive. It’s larger, but thinner than its predecessor. Not just the large size, the screen also offers great viewing experience. Images are incredibly sharp and you can have more joy in watching HD videos. The touchscreen is very responsive and it supports multitouch. It is even better with the presence of various features like Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Gesture sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Proximity sensor. The Corning Gorilla Glass 3 will prevent serious damage on the screen. Of course, you won’t miss the S Pen stylus that will help you boost your productivity.
You can do anything smoothly with the support of a powerful quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. The Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) operating system runs flawlessly in this phone and apps can load quickly. You can create or edit your documents, play games, or browse the internet without any serious problem. The Note 3 provides 16/32/64 GB of internal storage (optional) to accommodate your files. You just can’t complain about that, especially when it still allows you to add external memory card (up to 64 GB). Connectivity options are quite complete. It includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR; microUSB v3.0 (MHL 2), USB Host; Infrared port; and NFC.
The main 13 MP camera does a brilliant jod in taking pictures and videos. It can take clean images with vibrant colors and incredible details. The camera features autofocus, LED flash, Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR, and video recording capability (2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps). A secondary 2 MP camera is also available on the front panel. It can be used for video calling.
- 4G LTE support
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS; Digital compass; Barometer; Temperature and Humidity sensor
- Push Mail; Instant Messaging; RSS; HTML5
- S Pen stylus; ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Air gestures
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dropbox (50 GB storage)
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Calendar; Google Talk; Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
Dimensions: 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm (5.95 x 3.12 x 0.33 in)
Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Tap > Settings > General.
- Tap Backup and reset, and then configure options:
- Back up my data: Tap the check box to turn On automatic backup to a Google account, and then set up an account for the backups.
- Backup account: When Back up my data is turned On, set up a Google account for backups. You can set up a new Google account, or sign in to an existing account.
- Automatic restore: When Back up my data is turned On, you can also turn on Automatic restore to automatically restore settings and other information from the backup when you reinstall an app.
- Factory data reset: Erase all your information from the phone, and return the settings to the factory defaults. All data will be erased, and cannot be recovered. A factory reset also erases the key for decrypting files stored on an optional installed memory card, so files on the card cannot be used after the reset