Samsung Galaxy S8 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone that offers high-end specifications and many interesting features. It packs Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) processor as the core of the system. It works along with Adreno 540 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. It has all it takes to be a great productivity booster. The fast processing speed can help you work more effectively. No more time wasting due to laggish performance and it handles multitasking quite well. Of course, it’s also excellent for playing games. The professional and entertainment sides are well-covered. A non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery is planted inside to support the performance all day long. Samsung Galaxy S8 offers 64 GB built-in storage to accommodate your files. The good thing is it still allows storage expansion via memory card slot (single SIM model) or SIM 2 slot (dual SIM model).
Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with 4G LTE support. It means that you can do anything online more comfortably since it already enables faster data connection. The phone is not only good looking, but also has solid build. It is claimed that Samsung Galaxy S8 is dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and for 30 minutes. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is applied on both front and rear panel. A beautiful 5.8″ Super AMOLED display is dominating the front panel. It has 83.6% screen-to-body ratio. The thin bezel makes the device looks more adorable. The display has 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution and 570 ppi pixel density. It will give you more joy when watching HD movies or playing high-graphics games. The multitouch touchscreen feels quite responsive. There is also 3D Touch (home button only) and always-on display.
For the camera department, Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 12 MP rear camera with lots of features including f/1.7 aperture, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR and panorama mode. While on the front panel you will find a secondary 8 MP camera above the display. It’s equipped with f/1.7, autofocus, video recording capability up to 1440p@30fps, dual video call and Auto HDR. It seems great not only for taking selfies but also for video blogging.
Other features available in Samsung Galaxy S8:
– 32-bit/384kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX; NFC; USB 3.1; and Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
– GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
– Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
– Email, Push Mail, Instant Messaging, HTML5 browser
– Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– Bixby natural language commands and dictation
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Size: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)
Weight: 155 g (5.47 oz)
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Backup and Reset option.
3. Tap Factory Data Reset.
4. Tap Reset Phone.
5. Select Erase Everything.