Lenovo P70 is quite intriguing. It is an Android v4.4 (KitKat) smartphone with dual SIM card capabilty. It comes with mind-blowing specifications and superb battery life. One of the most highlighted parts of the phone is its non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The huge battery allows the phone to be active all day long without frequent recharging. Even better, you can treat the phone as powerbank since it can share power with another device. The Quick Charge feature will fully recharge the phone in 3 hours. A powerful Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 processor is planted inside along with Mali-T760MP2 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. The P70 is also integrated with 4G LTE, which means you’ll be able to enjoy faster data speed. To accommodate your files, it provides 16 GB built-in memory with a chance to expand the storage capacity via microSD card. The phone has all it takes to be both productivity machine and mobile entertainment device.
Other features in Lenovo P70:
– Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP; and microUSB v2.0, USB Host.
– Accelerometer and Proximity sensor
– GPS with A-GPS
– FM radio
– Email, Push Mail, Instant Messaging, HTML5 browser
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– MP4/H.264 player and MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
– Photo editor
– Video editor
– Document viewer
Size: 142 x 71.8 x 8.9 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
Weight: 149 g (5.26 oz)
How to Perform Lenovo P70 Factory Reset
- Go to Settings
- Select the Backup & Reset option
- Select Factory data reset
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Select Erase Everything.
Download Lenovo P70 User Manual