This is an era of large smartphones and Blackberry wants to get involved in it by launching the BlackBerry Z3. It is a rare thing to see Blackberry smartphone with a huge touchscreen but it’s real now. BlackBerry Z3 boasts a 5.0″ touchscreen with decent quality. The display has 540 x 960 pixels resolution and 220 ppi pixel density. You may expect higher resolution on this large display but it is actually good enough for watching videos, browsing the internet and editing documents. The phone’s design is great. The Z3 looks slim and elegant in black. Despite the angled corners, it is pretty comfortable to hold and it feels solid.
Blackberry Z3 comes with BlackBerry 10.2.1 operating system. For the hardware, it incorporates Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon 400 chipset with dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait 200 CPU. It also includes Adreno 305 GPU and 1.5 GB of RAM. In general, the performance is satisfying. It has enough power to do various tasks well including multitasking. The Z3 can be better with 4G LTE support but, unfortunately, it misses this one. To support the performance, it uses non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. Do you think 8 GB built-in memory can accommodate all your files? If the answer is ‘No’, you can still add microSD card (up to 32 GB) for storage expansion.
Blackberry Z3 is equipped with a 5 MP camera. It is embedded on the rear panel and pretty reliable to take still pictures and record videos. The camera features autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging and video recording capability (1080p). The Blackberry Z3 also has 1.1 MP camera on the front panel. It can be useful for video calling.
Other features in Blackberry Z3:
– Accelerometer and Proximity sensor
– GPS with A-GPS
– Connectivity features consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE; and microUSB v2.0.
– FM radio
– Email, Push Email, Instant Messaging
– BBM 6, HTML5 browser
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– BlackBerry maps
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
– Video editor
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC/WMA player and MP4/H.264/WMV player
– Voice memo/dial
– Predictive text input
Size: 140 x 72.8 x 9.3 mm (5.51 x 2.87 x 0.37 in)
Weight: 164 g (5.78 oz)
How to perform factory reset on BlackBerry Z3
Before performing factory reset/wipe device, consider backing up your data on a computer. A security wipe is designed to permanently delete your data so it can’t be recovered. This includes email accounts, downloaded apps, media files, documents, browser bookmarks, and settings.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe.
- Type blackberry.
- Tap Delete Data.
When the security wipe is complete, your device is turned off automatically. To turn on your device, press the Power/Lock key
Incoming search terms:
- how to reset blackberry z3
- how to format blackberry z3
- how to factory reset blackberry z3
- blackberry z3 hard reset
- blackberry z3 hard reset button
- how to hard reset blackberry z3
- how to restore blackberry z3
- blackberry z3 hard reset keys
- hard reset blackberry z3