Samsung Galaxy Light is an Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) smartphone powered by a quad-core 1.4 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. It displays good performance with decent processing speed. Basic tasks can be done smoothly without any serious problem and most apps can load quickly. 4G LTE connectivity is another advantage since it provides you with faster data connection. 8 GB of internal storage will accommodate your files. The space is pretty limited, but a least you still can add external memory card (up to 32 GB).
From outside, there is nothing really special about this phone. It sports a 4.0″ capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution (233 ppi pixel density). The display is not mind-blowing, but good enough for daily use. The responsive touchscreen will ease your job, especially with the multitouch support. The screen is also equipped with Scratch-resistant glass, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor.
The main 5 MP camera is located on the rear panel. It is equipped with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, and video recording capability (up to 720p@30fps). As an addition, you can also use the front-facing camera for video calling.
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band); Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; NFC; and microUSB v2.0.
- Email; Push Mail
- Instant Messaging; RSS; & HTML5
- GPS with A-GPS support
- SNS integration
- Digital compass
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player and MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer
- Google Search; Maps; Gmail; YouTube; Calendar; Google Talk; Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
- Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
Dimensions: 121.4 x 63.5 x 10.2 mm (4.78 x 2.5 x 0.40 in)
Weight: 121.9 g (4.30 oz)
Factory Data Reset
From this menu you can reset your device and sound settings to the factory default settings.
- From the main Settings page, tap Accounts tab ➔ Backup and reset ➔ Factory data reset.
- Read the on-screen reset information.
- Tap Reset device.
- If necessary, enter your password and tap Delete all. The device resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Home screen.