LG V20 offers high-end specifications and many interesting features. It runs the latest Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. The Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset is planted inside along with quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor. To support the performance, it also includes Adreno 530 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. Those specifications provide enough power to do more than regular tasks. You can expect superb performance and monstrous processing speed out of it. It also means you can use the device comfortably without being annoyed by laggish performance or delays. No more wasted time due to long loading time. In short, it can be your productivity booster. You can browse the internet with faster data connection since the LG V20 already supports 4G LTE connectivity. A removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery seems good enough to support the phone’s performance through the day. Storage sector is quite impressive. It has 32 / 64 GB built-in memory to accommodate your apps, photos, videos, audio files and documents. It even includes memory card slot for storage expansion. You’re allowed to add microSD card up to 256 GB.
LG V20 is a available in two models: single SIM and dual SIM. You just need to choose which one that suits your needs the most. In terms of design, it’s a very good looking smartphone with solid build and slim body. It boasts a huge and beautiful 5.7″ IPS LCD display with 72.4% screen-to-body ratio. It has a high resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and 513 ppi pixel density. You’ll have the joy of watching HD videos and get wider viewing angles at the same time. There is also a secondary 2.1″ display (160 x 1040 pixels) on top of it that can show you important notifications and functions. The multitouch touchscreen has good sensitivity so you can navigate through menus easily. For the protection, it uses Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
The camera department is definitely one of the best parts of the phone. It has dual cameras on the back of its body: 16 MP (29mm, f/1.8) + 8 MP (12mm, f/2.4). There are supporting features like laser autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.6″ sensor size @ 29mm, 1/3.2″ sensor size @ 12mm, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR mode, video recording capability (2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps) and 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec. A secondary 5 MP camera with f/1.9 aperture can be found above the screen. It’s a good front-facing camera and has enough quality to please selfie fans. It’s capable of producing nice pictures with satisfying details. You might also be able to make decent video contents using this camera.
Other features available in LG V20:
– 32-bit/192kHz audio
– B&O Play certified
– 24-bit/48kHz audio recording
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot; Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX; NFC; Infrared port; USB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
– GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
– FM radio, RDS
– Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
– LG UX 5.0
– Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass, color spectrum
– Email, Push Mail, Instant Messaging, HTML5 browser
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– MP4/DviX/XviD/H.265/WMV player
– MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/WMA player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm (6.29 x 3.07 x 0.30 in)
Weight: 174 g (6.14 oz)
How to Hard Reset LG V20
- Tap Tools > Settings > General tab > Backup & reset.
- If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Factory data reset.
- Tap RESET PHONE.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap Delete all and RESET to confirm.