Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is probably one of the most celebrated flagship smartphone this year. It has many interesting things to offer and some said it’s even much better than its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. This Galaxy S7 Edge is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core processor, Adreno 530 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. With those specifications, you can expect mind-blowing performance from this phone. It has enough power for heavy duty and you shouldn’t worry about the annoying delays. For the operating system, it uses Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). The 4G LTE connectivity is definitely an advantage since it enables faster data speed. It makes online activities more enjoyable. To make things better, a non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery provides long battery life. The phone has plenty of space to store your photos and videos. It offers 32/64 GB built-in memory and includes memory card slot for storage expansion. You can add microSD card up to 256 GB.
The Edge series are known for its innovative curved edge screen and it has been one of the main selling points. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge comes with a larger display than the S6 Edge. The 5.5″ Super AMOLED looks dominant with 76.1% screen-to-body ratio. It has 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and 534 ppi pixel density. This high quality display is ready to deliver a great viewing experience. You don’t have to be worry while using the phone outdoor, even when it’s raining. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is equipped with dust and water protection. The manufacturer claims that it can survive submersion for over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes. The phone is also covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 to prevent serious damage. There are also other features like Always-on display and TouchWiz UI.
The camera department is more than ready to amuse you. On the rear panel, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is equipped with 12 MP camera. This main camera is backed by a lot of features including f/1.7 aperture, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama mode and video recording capability (2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps with HDR and dual-video rec.). The front-facing 5 MP also has rich features including 1/4.1″ sensor size, 1.34 µm pixel size, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call and Auto HDR. It’s the way how you please selfie fans. You could also try to use this camera to create interesting contents for your personal vlog.
Other features available in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
– 24-bit/192kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Complete connectivity features: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX; NFC; and microUSB v2.0, USB Host
– GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
– Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
– Email, Push Mail, Instant Messaging, HTML5 browser
– Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
– OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage)
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo and video editor
– Document editor
Size: 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm (5.94 x 2.86 x 0.30 in)
Weight: 157 g (5.54 oz)
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone and follow the prompts to perform the reset.
- When the device restarts, follow the prompts to set up your device.