LG V10 is a powerhouse Android smartphone. It runs Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system which can be upgraded to v6.0 (Marshmallow). The quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 processor work along with Adreno 418 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. Superb processing speed is all you can expect from this phone. No more laggish performance that interrupts your joy when playing game or doing other stuff. It can also be a good productivity booster. With 4G LTE support, you can do online activities more effectively. To back up its performance, the LG V10 uses a removable 3,000mAh battery. You don’t have to worry about the storage. It provides 32/64 GB built-in memory (optional) along with memory card slot that can accommodate microSD card up to 200 GB.
LG V10 is a huge smartphone with premium look and solid build. It has stainless steel railings on its left and right edges. You can also find metallic accents on certain parts of the phone. The manufacturer claims that the materials make the phone more durable and shock resistant. You can notice the harmonious combination of a large 5.7″ IPS LCD screen and thin bezel. It has 70.8% screen-to-body ratio. The resolution of the screen is mind-blowing. It comes with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and 515 ppi pixel density. LG V10 is very well-equipped to deliver an amazing multimedia experience. It doesn’t only offers outstanding visual quality, but also wider viewing angles for your viewing comfort. Corning Gorilla Glass 4 is applied on the front panel to prevent serious damages on the screen.
The camera department is quite intriguing. On the rear panel, you can find the primary 16 MP camera which has rich features. It supports f/1.8, laser autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.6″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR mode and HD video recording capability with stereo sound rec. This camera seems perfect for those who love photography. The dual front cameras help you to take much better selfies with wider angle. You can capture famous tourist spot as a background of your selfies. A close up selfies won’t need any cropping if you use the standard 80° shot. The camera would be perfect for video calling too.
Other features available in LG V10:
– Secondary display, 160 x 1040 pixels, 2.1 inches
– Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Color spectrum
– Fast battery charging: 50% in 40 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot; Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX; NFC; Infrared port; and microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort 4K).
– GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
– Accelerometer and Proximity sensor
– Email, Push Mail, Instant Messaging
– HTML5 browser
– 32-bit/192kHz audio
– MP4/DviX/XviD/H.264/WMV player
– MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/WMA player
– Photo and video editor
– Document viewer
Size: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm (6.28 x 3.12 x 0.34 in)
Weight: 192 g (6.77 oz)
LG V10 Factory Data Reset Procedures
Do not forget to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
- From the Home screen, tap Menu.
- Go to Settings –> choose Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone. To also delete media and other data from your storage card, select Erase SD card.
- Tap OK to confirm.