Motorola Droid Razr HD is a very attractive Android smartphone with many interesting features to offer. Its 4.7″ Super AMOLED display looks beautiful and has good viewing angles. It has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels resolution (312 ppi pixel density), which is quite good for its size. You’ll be able to watch HD video at its best and enjoy browsing crisp images on the internet. The onscreen keyboard feels responsive and accurate. It is spacious enough, so you can type comfortably. The Droid Razr HD is equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass to protect the screen. It also looks tough with a rugged Kevlar back plate and splash-resistant feature.
Motorola Droid Razr HD uses Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor. It also includes Adreno 225 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. Those specs reflect how fast this phone can be. It may lack of a quad core processor, but still, you can’t underestimate its performance. The 4G LTE support is a plus point. Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is installed in this phone and you can upgrade it to v4.4 (KitKat). The Droid Razr HD has 16 GB built-in memory (12 GB user available). The storage space is large enough to accommodate your files, even the large ones. You can still use external memory card to add extra space. The phone’s performance is backed by non-removable Li-Po 2530 mAh battery which is pretty big for its size.
The 8 MP rear camera is equipped with autofocus, LED flash, Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detectio and video recording capability (1080p@30fps). If you want to make a video call, the Droid Razr HD provides a front-facing 1.3 MP camera.
Other features in Motorola Droid Razr HD:
- Email, Push Email, Instant Messaging.
- HTML5 browser, Adobe Flash.
- GPS with A-GPS, S-GPS, GLONASS
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE; NFC; andmicroUSB v2.0.
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass and barometer.
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HDMI port
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player and MP4/H.264/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
Size: 131.9 x 67.9 x 8.4 mm (5.19 x 2.67 x 0.33 in)
Weight: 146 g (5.15 oz)
How to perform factory data reset on Motorola Droid Razr HD
- From a home screen, tap Apps (located at the bottom).
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset. To determine if an issue is caused by a third-party app, uncheck Automatic Restore.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone. If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Tap Erase everything. Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete. To setup the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Setup.
*Warning: Perform a factory data reset only if absolutely necessary as it removes all data including downloaded apps.