Is love at first sight possible? It’s just might when you see HTC One M7. The One M7 is a charming smartphone that has a good build and excellent design. It looks sleek with its slim aluminum body. But the most interesting part of its external look is its 4.7″ Super LCD3 display. It has a very high resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (469 ppi pixel density). The quality of the visuals will amaze you. The details, colors, and sharpness are great. The good viewing angles give more comfort when you watch videos or viewing photos. It’s a perfect device to enjoy entertainment. The One M7 uses HTC Sense UI v5 and its touchscreen is very responsive. Corning Gorilla Glass 2 will protect the screen from scratches, so you might not need additional screen protector.
Never doubt the performance of HTC One M7 since it is armed with a powerful quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 processor, Adreno 320 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. It also supports 4G LTE network. All those specs seem enough to ensure you that this phone is not just good for entertainment, but also for boosting your productivity. Multitasking shouldn’t be a problem at all. Everything works so smooth that you can finish your tasks comfortably. The 32/64 GB of internal storage allows you to save a lot of files, including documents and movies. The One M7 doesn’t have memory card slot, but that’s not a big deal.
HTC One M7 is equipped with 4 MP camera (2688 x 1520 pixels), which is great for taking still pictures and recording HD videos. The camera features autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED flash, 1/3” sensor size, 2µm pixel size, simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, and face/smile detection. The front-facing 2.1 MP camera is also perfect for taking selfies or video calling.
- Other features in HTC One M7: Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Proximity sensor.
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP; NFC; microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go, USB Host; and Infrared port.
- Compass, Email, Push Email, HTML5 browser
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dropbox (25 GB cloud storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- Beats Audio sound enhancement
- DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player and MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
- Stereo speakers, Built-in amplifiers
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk,
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
Size: 5.41 x 2.69 x 0.37 in
Weight: 5.04 oz
Performing HTC One M7 factory reset from settings
- Go to Settings, and then tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- If you want to delete media, documents, and other data from the phone storage, select Erase all data. To also delete media and other data from your storage card, select Erase SD card.
- Tap OK.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
If you can’t turn HTC One on or access settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the hardware buttons on HTC One.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.