Motorola Droid Razr M sports a spacious 4.3” Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (256 ppi pixel density). It’s bright and sharp enough, so you can enjoy good visuals on it. It also offers good viewing angles and visibility. The responsive touchscreen allows you to do many things easily on this phone, including smooth navigation through menus. It supports multitouch, accelerometer and proximity sensor. It’s also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass to prevent serious damage.
Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system is installed in the Razr M. It’s upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean). For the brain, it uses a dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor. It’s paired with Adreno 225 GPU and 1 GB of RAM. The phone’s performance is satisfactory. It handles basic tasks very well. It also enables faster data connection with the support of 4G LTE network. You’ll have 8 GB built-in memory to store your files. If you need more space, memory card slot is available for storage expansion.
On the back panel, an 8 MP camera does a good job in taking still picture and video. It has some supporting features like autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps). The Razr M also includes a front-facing VGA camera.
Other features in Motorola Droid Razr M:
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot; DLNA; Bluetooth v4.0 with LE+EDR; NFC; and microUSB v2.0.
- Digital compass, Email, Push Email, Instant Messaging, HTML, Adobe Flash
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player and MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo, Voice dial, Voice commands
Dimensions: 122.5 x 60.9 x 8.3 mm (4.82 x 2.40 x 0.33 in)
Weight: 126 g (4.44 oz)
How to perform reset
To reset your smartphone to factory settings and erase all the data on your smartphone, tap Apps > Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone