Apple iPhone 5 comes with an excellent construction and lightweight body. It is claimed to be lighter than its predecessors. The iPhone 5 boasts a beautiful 4.0″ LED-backlit IPS LCD display with a high resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels (326 ppi pixel density). It looks sharp and delivers great details. You can view crisp images when you browse the net. You can also enjoy HD video at its best. The touchscreen is quite responsive and fun to use, especially with the presence of multitouch support. For protection, it applies Corning Gorilla Glass and Oleophobic coating. Basic features like Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Proximity sensor are included.
The iPhone 5 comes with iOS 6 inside. The operating system is upgradable to iOS 7.1.2 and iOS 8.1. Under the hood, a dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based) processor is paired with PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics) GPU and 1 GB RAM DDR2. The phone shows speedy performance. Apps can load quickly and it allows smooth transition between menus. The 4G LTE support makes it even better as it enables faster data connection.
The iPhone 5 offers 16/32/64 GB of internal storage (optional). It means that you’ll have enough space to store your files and the absence of memory card slot shouldn’t bother you much. An 8 MP camera is embedded on the back of the phone. It features autofocus, LED flash, 1/3.2” sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama and HDR photo. On the front panel you can find a secondary 1.2 MP camera which features face detection and FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular.
Other features on Apple iPhone 5:
- Connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE; and USB v2.0.
- Compass, iMessage, Email, Push Email, Safari browser
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- AirDrop file sharing
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- iCloud cloud service
- Audio/video player/editor
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
Dimensions: 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in)
Weight: 112 g (3.95 oz)
How to reset Apple iPhone 5
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then choose an option:
- Reset All Settings: All your preferences and settings are reset.
- Erase All Content and Settings: Your information and settings are removed. iPhone cannot be used until it’s set up again.