Samsung 3D LCD TV Series 7 (LA46C750) offers enriched entertainment and premium performance on its 46″ Ultra Clear Panel display. It spoils you with a great 3D multimedia experience at home. The screen looks so brilliant. It brings realistic and amazing picture quality into your living room. It’s rich in both colors and details. To deliver the premium performance, Samsung 3D LCD TV Series 7 is equipped with 3D Hyper Real Engine, Wide Color Enhancer, Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse, SRS TheaterSound, 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 30,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and 400 Clear Motion Rate. Samsung makes it possible to convert 2D movies to 3D.
With Internet@TV technology, you’ll be able to connect to the internet and enjoy your favorite contents from the web on a large and brilliant screen. The AnyNet+ technology helps you to simplify your home entertainment system. It allows you to control all of your HDMI-CEC compatible digital AV devices from any manufacturer with a single remote control. The Samsung 3D LCD TV Series 7 also enables easy sharing with AllShare. You can wirelessly transfer photos, videos and music from your PC or mobile devices.
The Samsung TV also offers other features like Auto Channel Search; Auto Power Off; Auto Volume Leveler; BD Wise; Captions (Subtitle) available; Clock and On/Off Timer; Games Mode; Internet@TV; OSD Languages (Local Language); Picture-in-Picture (1 Tuner PIP); Sleep Timer; USB (JPEG / Movie); WiFi Adaptor Support; Digital Noise Filter; TeleText (TTXT) Mega TTX; Wireless Remote Control; and Vesa Wall Mount Support.
DTS 2.0 + Digital Out; 10 Watts X 2 Sound Output (RMS); Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) x 2; Composite In (AV) x 2 (Side:1 / Back:1); Digital Audio Out (Optical) x 1 (Side); DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) x 1 (Common Use for PC Audio Input); Ethernet (LAN); Head Phone; HDMI x 4 (Side 1 / Back 3) (v1.4 with 3D / Audio Return Channel); PC Audio In (Mini Jack); PC In (D-sub); RF In; and USB x 2 (Side).
- 1,375 x 820 x 180 mm Package Size
- 1,119.1 x 742.7 x 304.7 mm Set Size with Stand
- 1,119.1 x 679.4 x 80.3 mm Set Size without Stand
- 25.4 kg Package Weight
- 20.1 kg Set Weight with Stand
- 17.6 kg Set Weight without Stand
When the TV is initially powered on, a sequence of on-screen prompts will assist in configuring basic settings. Press the POWER button. Plug & Play is available only when the Input source is set to TV.
* To return to the previous step, press the Red button.
- Selecting a language: Press the ▲ or ▼ button, then press the ENTER button. Select the desired OSD (On Screen Display) language.
- Selecting Store Demo or Home Use: Press the ◄ or ► button, then press the ENTER
- Select the Home Use mode. Store Demo Mode is for retail environments.
- To return the unit’s settings from Store Demo to Home Use (standard): Press the volume button on the TV. When you see the volume OSD, press and hold MENU for 5 sec.
- Selecting an area: Press the ENTER button. Select the appropriate area by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button.
Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice.
- Selecting a channel: The channel search will start and end automatically.
- Press the ENTER button at any time to interrupt the memorization process.
- After all the available channels are stored, the message Set current date and time is displayed.
- Setting the Clock: Press the ENTER button.
Select the Day, Month, Year, Hour, or Minute by pressing the ◄ or ► button.
Set the Day, Month, Year, Hour, or Minute by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button.
*You can also set the Day, Month, Year, Hour and Minute by pressing the number buttons on the remote control.
- Viewing the HD Connection Guide: The connection method for the best HD screen quality is displayed.
- Enjoy your TV: Press the ENTER button.
How to Reset
Select Setup – Plug & Play (Initial Setup). Enter your 4 digit PIN number. The default PIN number is “0-0-0-0.” If you want to change the PIN number, use the Change PIN function.