Lumia 2520 is a Nokia tablet with Windows RT 8.1 operating system. It boasts a 10.1″ IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (218 ppi pixel density). The screen looks pretty bright and clear. It also has good viewing angles. The large screen allows you to watch videos more comfortably, and of course, with good quality. Navigating through menus can be done smoothly, thanks to its responsive touchscreen. The multitouch support will make it more fun and easier to operate. To protect the screen from serious damage, it’s polished wiht Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Some basic features lika Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and Proximity sensor are included.
A powerful Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 processor makes this tablet feels so special, especially when it’s paired with Adreno 330 GPU, and 2 GB of RAM. It shows great performance with an excellent ability to execute every task. If you like to play games, this tablet will not disappoint you. 4G LTE connectivity is an advantage since you’ll be able to enjoy faster data connection. Lumia 2520 provides a lot of space to store your files. It has 32 GB of internal storage which still can be expanded by adding external memory card (up to 64 GB). For the connectivity, it offers many options, including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band); Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0; USB v3.0, USB Host support; and NFC.
A 6.7 MP camera is embedded on the back of the tablet. It features Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, 1/3.4” sensor size, and video recording capability (up to 1080p@30fps). If you want to make a video call, you can use the front-facing 2 MP camera.
- Full version of Microsoft Office
- Push Email; Instant Messaging
- Digital compass
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- HDMI port
- SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- Dolby Headphone sound enhancement
- MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Image viewer/editor
- Document editor/viewer
- Bing Search; Maps; SkyDrive
- Non-removable 8120 mAh battery
Dimensions: 267 x 168 x 8.9 mm (10.51 x 6.61 x 0.35 in)
Weight: 615 g (1.36 lb)
Set up your tablet
- Switch your tablet on.
- To set up and name your tablet, follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- Create your Microsoft account, or sign in with your existing username and password. With a Microsoft account, you can, for example, get apps from Store or access more Microsoft services, such as SkyDrive. You need an internet connection. If you don’t have a data plan, data transmission costs may pile up quickly. For info about possible data costs, contact your network service provider. If you can’t connect to the internet, you can create the account later.
- Finally, create a username and, if you want, also a password for your local user profile on your tablet.
Incoming search terms:
- service manual nokia lumia 2520